Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cows ambush tractor











P - if you check in: the first four images above are re-sized, one file away from the original. The one immediately above is uploaded from the original file (2.3 Mb), directly from the camera - the quality difference is obvious to me (see below) but I don't usually do this because it takes around half an hour to upload, if it doesn't actually fail.
What do you think of the quality loss? I could send you images to play with, if you can cope with files of that size. I can make .tiff files in Paint, though I haven't tried it (file size) but they come straight off the camera as .jpegs and I'm not sure if I can change that. As far as I know, if I've got a .jpeg original file there's not much editing I can do (printing questionable) while retaining max quality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License.